NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


4.01.2009

the beauty of the used and the for sale

i'm not sure what his name really is or where he's from, but i have to give it to the guy who invented craigslist.com...he is one very smart and very successful individual.

Every day for the last year or so there has been advertised on craigslist this ad (or something very similar) "FREE JACUZZI: works and is in great shape only 5 years old. don't want to move it and i dont use it its just in the way of my new garden...."

craigslist has blessed me with wild bouts of laughter from time to time, helped me make a ton of side cash (and spend a ton of side cash too), and not to mention allowed me to somehow or for some reason completely beyond my comprehending meet one of my now best friends and deepest love...

so be it tables, surfboards, leftover chimichangas, low mileage, well maintained honda civics, entertaining job postings, or free couches, to the man behind the curtain of craigslist.com, we praise you for your creativity, simplicty, and incredible talent in bringing people, and their stuff, together


---thoughts from my couch----

No comments:

Post a Comment