NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


7.27.2009

4th of july



a little late i know...

but there was something magical that happened as we celebrated our American independence this year...my friends and I all gathered on our rooftop palace with a delicious spread of savory treats, the most amazing view of downtown san diego cast against a breathtaking backdrop of sherbet skies, the moon rising effortlessly in the growing blueness, and the sense of goodness and home and abundant life pervading all my senses...

not to mention the five synchronized firework displays that entertained us as the sky darkened and cheers were heard from all around...

just a few glimpses of the magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment