NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


9.07.2009

the writers freedom

writers block i may meet from time to time,
yet writing is what lets my spirit, my mind to fly.

if not for writing, i may have dreams, i may observe all the different scenes
yet without writing where would i be?

lost in the rhythms and the mazes that are me

writers block i may stumble upon and yet
if not for writing,
how ever else would i experience freedom

to think and process and create and reflect
to share and to wonder and practice and keep in check

all these musings, all these songs that flutter and soar
aimlessly while in my head
and more concretely when i write them of myself instead

No comments:

Post a Comment