NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


10.07.2009

fall season means squash soups and leather jackets


i bought my first leather jacket today. i was riding my bike around town and i just stopped in quickly to a second hand store to indulge my imagination. and there it was. the perfect light brown leather jacket, just the right size and fit, somehow miraculously within my price range. all set out just waiting for me to come and pick it up.

so its really feeling like fall here. i've already made my first hot, savory soup, i'm now equipped with a great riding jacket, and with the days getting shorter and shorter i'm definitely ready for harvests, feasts, gatherings and all things orange.


cheers,

b

1 comment: