NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


6.22.2009

peach season


the succulent and juicy devouring of fruit has begun.

there's an amazing secret market (that is not really that secret though i like to think of it that way) that sells the most delicious fruits and vegetables of all sorts (the kind that you wouldn't just stumble upon in the back of a vons supermarket). the price is unmatchable, the taste unbelievable.

apricots. pluots. mangos. donut peaches. nectarines. starfruit. pears. cherries. apples. sweet baby bananas. papaya. dragonfruit. korean melons. grapefruit. asian plums.

i can hardly contain myself.
i wake up and bite into the most juicy and sweet peaches that have ever touched my lips. i graze on apples and plums and apricots like a chain smoker inhales Marlboros.
good thing that my digestive tracts are working smoothly :)

cheers to all the summer fruits and the blessings of their sweet aromas and tastes dancing fancifully across our tongues...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an absolute paradise, I've only ever heard of some of these fruits and would kill to try them. care to divulge your secret to me?

    ReplyDelete