NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


7.07.2009

on becoming...the american dream(er)

i am now officially a licensed and registered california driver and resident. my car, oliver, has now been officially stripped of her colorado roots and engendered with california plates.
its a somewhat mournful experience on my part, especially when the man at the DMV asked me if i was a broncos fan or a chargers fan, my answer wavering due to the fate of a passing score. but i'm equally delighted because of all the possibilities i see on my west-coast-horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment