NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


2.19.2009

the music leads us


the sounds and images and words you surround yourself with will, without fail, infect every part of you. lately i've had a cd stuck in my car that over the last 2 weeks has played nonstop, echoing sweet songs of true, raw worship. today my ipod repeated this song at least 5 times, filling me with a warmth and joy uncontainable...reminding me of who it is who knows me so well, who loves me so well, who feeds me and leads me....

"my heart beats today with a faster pace than blood can flow, with a fever my veins can't hold
oh hosanna, hosanna

my mind circles today with thoughts much to big to think, pictures and colors to bright to keep this old piece of clay that you've shaped for so many years, is about to burst as you're drawing near

hosanna, hosanna

come close my king who bears all my sorrows, who's crushed for me, who hears my praise, come close my king by your wounds i am saved.

hosanna, hosanna"

---on the uphill---

No comments:

Post a Comment