NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


6.29.2009

the money tree

money has been on mind. not that i want a lot of it, am utterly starving for it, or obsess day and night over it. but the fact is that do to the things that i want to do in life (aka keep learning, have good family dinners, take trips with friends, plant gardens all around san diego, establish a cafe, give freely to my friends, pay off my debts to my school and my delicious family members)

i applied for a credit card today. i know,with this economy, bad timing right? but its time i start getting money back for the wonderful credit i have maintained over the last four years and its time to step outside of my box and take ownership for some things! 0% APR for 12 months, a free limousine ride all around the town, free junk mail for life, auto rental insurance, AND a cute little flashlight for my keychain!??

sign me up!!!

here we go into the world of capitalist consumerism... or maybe its just student loan debt settling in....

No comments:

Post a Comment