NOTE TO READERS

i'm changing blog sites. eventually i will just get my own domain and stop moving around so much, but for now i've found one that suits my needs. so if you're familiar or new, please check out

www.granolapath.tumblr.com

much love,
britta


7.01.2009

hello july


i woke up this morning and all of the cloudy grey skies that have dominated the month of june conveniently dissipated, allowing me to enjoy a brisk, beautiful, sunshiny day to welcome the new month...

july holds a lot for me...its a month of remembrance and celebration of the life of my sweet marvene...its a time for picking fruit and living abundantly in the heat of summer...its the cusp of new horizons, jobs, churches, people, ideas

the loquats are sprouting, much more than i could have even expected. they're little baby saplings, roots growing fervently across the dark, rich soil...

i fall asleep tonight with a full belly of good, nourishing food, good nourishing thoughts, a lot of questions and what ifs and where to's, a lot of gratitude, and finally a song that somehow seeped into my head this morning with this new day that has brought me back to singing, humming, baking, writing...being well

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment